Audience Page Template
Click image to preview, or (ZIP)
Features of an Audience Page
- Large, nearly full-screen image behind title text, optional subtitle text and optional icon.
- Row of three or four featured links with icons.
- Row of fully customizable links — existing in either two, three or four columns.
- As many added rows as you want. Each row uses a predefined layout with customizable options:
- Large photo row that simply fills the row with a single large photo of your choice.
- Multiple images row that uses four images.
- Story row that gives you access to add a header, text and an image.
- News row that draws news from one or two RSS feeds. Go to the Purdue Newsroom for a list of frequently used news feeds.
- An events row that pulls in events from the Purdue Calendar system. Add one or more calendars using the unique ID for the calendars selected.
- Social media row that allows you to include a social media feed from Twitter or Instagram and includes an appropriate "Follow" button.